About our Intern ProgramLocated in downtown Minneapolis, Work Effects has been helping organizations transform their leadership and culture to create a competitive advantage since 1997. We provide an unrelenting commitment to service and quality and have fun doing it. We are made up of people who are highly passionate about what we do and value creativity, working smart, and making things happen. We combine the expertise of organizational development, I/O psychology, management consulting, and technology to bring solutions to our clients that are configured specifically to meet and exceed their needs.
The purpose of our Intern Program is to develop students and young professionals through hands-on experience combined with career development and industry networking opportunities. This program aims to provide interns with relevant experience, connections to practitioners within their field of study, and in-depth knowledge of the unique market in which we operate.
As an Intern at Work Effects, you will receive:
- Real world experience and skill building
- Constant performance feedback
- Opportunities to connect with practitioners in our field
- Projects that are aligned with both your professional and academic development goals and with our company's objectives
- Recommendation letters, forms of completion, internship evaluations, and any other documents necessary to fulfill academic requirements
Check back for Spring 2016 Internship Opportunities:
- Project Management Intern
- Human Resources Development (HRD) Intern
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology Analyst Intern
- Marketing Communications Intern
- Programming Intern
- Organizational Development (OD) Intern