Work Effects is currently looking for an energetic, organized, detail-oriented individual to serve as our Client Ambassador. Our program builds world-class business leaders from the inside out by allowing individuals to practice the art of leadership while also solving their real-world business obstacles.
- Manage project execution to ensure project adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop and revise project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, and schedules.
- Creating necessary documents to ensure projects remain on schedule
- Track milestones and key deliverables
- Continuously improve existing project management tools and documents
- Track, analyze, and convey summaries of data, information, and trends
- Prepare and communicate regularly scheduled status reports
- Planning, executing, and wrapping up projects
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of assigned projects
- Handling different functions right from strategic planning and organizing, to looking into minute details of the project
- Allotting tasks, communicating well with the project team, regularly following up, and documenting the process.
- Foreseeing project development, and ensuring projects are on track
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Hold a graduate degree in Organizational Development or related field
- Focus on service and relationship management
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent management, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to solve conflicting situations