Are you a Hunter?
Work Effects is currently looking for an experienced, charismatic, and strategic minded individual to serve as our Senior Business Development Hunter. Our ideal candidate is a proven rainmaker who has an entrepreneurial spirit, thirst for knowledge, and desires to make a difference in the world.
About Work Effects:
Located in downtown Minneapolis, Work Effects has helped organizations transform their leadership and culture to create a competitive advantage since 1997. Through our commitments, we provide unprecedented service and quality while sustaining a fun environment. Our team is highly passionate about what we do and value creativity, working smart, and making things happen. We combine the expertise of management consulting, organizational development, psychology, and technology to provide holistic solutions for our clients. Work Effects believes a high-trust organization that can align its culture and consistently grow leaders from within will create long-term advantages.
Our Senior Business Development Hunter is a goal-driven professional with a passion for helping organizations optimize the way work gets done. They possess the knowledge and capability to integrate multiple disciplines from change management, curriculum, assessments, and technology to provide innovative solutions to our clients in the areas of strategy, leadership, and culture. They are a consistent top performer with a track record of exceeding revenue targets and building long-term relationships.
Your typical “Hunter” will consist of:
- Focus on initiating and building relationships with decision makers to initiate new client engagements.
- Maintain relationships through all phases of the client lifecycle through pro-active strategic interactions.
- Forecasts specific plans to ensure revenue growth throughout all products and services.
- Able to design and develop strategic sales channels.
- Utilize CRM, social media, and other tools to identify prospects and maximize effectiveness
- Travel to attend client meetings as necessary
- A business acumen which demonstrates a deep understanding of clients’ business models, their goals, and their unique challenges.
- Integrate our internal capabilities to tailor solutions which will meet and exceed expectations.
- Foster a positive collaborative working relationship with all stakeholders
Your 'Hunting Permit' consists of:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within a human resources talent space
- Minimum of 5 years of top performing business development track record
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field (MBA preferred)
- A self-motivated strategic thinker who knows how to hunt
- Proven sales ability of $1M – $1.5M direct client engagements within an 18 month period
- Build indirect channel partners that result in 10-15 new client engagements per year
- Accountable to performance measures of:
- % of quota
- Client retention
- Year over year revenue growth
We strive to provide a fun environment that is driven by individuals in the top percentile of performance. We aim to eliminate any red tape or bureaucracy that may hinder your go-go attitude.
A competitive base salary and aggressive commission structure rewards your hard earned efforts and reflects our appreciation for your skills and expertise – above the industry standard. Our successful hunter can expect a bright future with long-term career growth alongside a friendly and collaborative team.